I made a securities pledge on CanadaHelps but want to change the number of shares I initially pledged on your website. What should I do?

If you wish to change the number of shares you want to donate, please create a new pledge on CanadaHelps, adding the correct amount that you wish to donate. Then, please send CanadaHelps an email to securities@canadahelps.org to cancel your initial pledge, stating the share amount submitted is incorrect and your request is to void the initial pledge. Submit the updated Letter of Direction (LOD) to your financial advisor who will then prepare the correct documentation for our broker to sell the share.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles